The boys and I picked G up from camp today! It is such a gorgeous location, I just had to stop and take a couple pics on my way into the property...
And here he is! As predicted, he immediately told me he was going for 2 weeks next year instead of 1. I didn't take many pictures there, but you can see the ropes course over his shoulder. I heard many a story of that, the zip lines, the paintball adventures, the fun cabin mates, the wonderful counselors, the yummy food, the 4th of July fireworks, the intense rain and crazy muddy mountain biking afterwards, the impromptu mudslide that I found convicting evidence of when I did laundry, the girl he asked to the dance (she said yes!), the paddle boarding, the kayaking, Vespers, swimming, shooting bb guns, doing archery, earning patches, etc. etc.!
The stories are endless and fun, and he is so happy and pumped up from the experience.
WE LOVE CAMP!
Welcome home, G!

No comments:
Post a Comment