Sunday, July 7, 2013

slacklining

We bought a slackline for us to do with the kids, because apparently we love to attempt impossible activities that look much easier on awesome YouTube videos than they actually are in real life. 
You guys, this is soooo hard. But so strangely addictive and every time we attempted it an itty bitty tiny bit closer to possible. 
The boys loved it and couldn't get enough.
 Everyone was able to get up on the slackline, briefly. As in, don't blink or you will miss it, briefly.

 Most of the time, we were looking like this.

Check out the tongue. That is an inherited trait, not from me. Such concentration.


There is the tongue again. See what I mean? Family trait. 

Notice my tongue is not sticking out. Nor is my big toe off the ground. 
But I did get both feet on the line. Briefly.


This is what happens when 3 people try to sit on a slackline. I feel like their picture should be on the manual with a big line through it. Do not attempt at home.

Looks like Ian has read daddy the directions and daddy has success. Briefly.

Turns out we are all really good fallers and catchers. Next time I am going to nail it, I can feel it.

1 comment:

Proud Parents said...

That looks awesome!!! All you need now is a ropes course and you could open one awesome camp!