Saturday, July 11, 2009

Growing family shots

Since Krista is on the other coast. . .we had to get creative with our maternity shots. Just think of lots of weird positions, test shots, and a self timer, and you have a tiny idea what it took to get these. Anyways, between myself, David, and technology, I think we managed OK. In fact, I think the word 'miracle' may have left my mouth a few times.





We thought this picture was blog-worthy. . .it proves that moms really don't have eyes in the back of their head, as I had no idea he had moved there until we looked at the picture. And it would have been a pretty good picture. . .this is why I need photoshop!

OK, this is better. . .


1 comment:

Krista Lucas said...

i LOVE gavin in that picture. hilarious, typical gavin! and i like your self-timed photos!! if you want me to edit any for you, feel free to email them to me...