Thursday, July 2, 2009
Thoughts from 3:30 am.
It's 3:30 am. I have fire-breathing dragon reflux and cannot sleep. I am having the occasional contraction but I know it is just a tease. My body plans to carry this baby for another 2 years, I just know it. Tomorrow I have an OB appt and not only am I going to ask him to check for dilation, but I am going to ask him to lie to me if there is no progress. During the daytime, when people ask "How are you feeling?" I generally reply, "I feel great, I mean, I am tired, but I have no complaints, really. . ." and then I usually notice Merritt doing some death-defying act and have to cut off the sentence and go rescue him, which is what life with a 2 year old is all about. But at night? Well, let's just say the sleeplessness-reflux-discomfort-brain that won't turn off stuff happens. This is why I am about to update the blog with a few posts. Might as well be productive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment