He is finally here! Born Friday, July 31 (I always said he would be born in July!) at 10:07 am after a very NATURAL delivery with a GREAT group of helpers. He weighs 6# 14 oz and looks a lot like his oldest brother already. David and I are over the moon and completely exhausted. Here are a few pics to satisfy the masses. Stay tuned for future posts.
5 comments:
Congrats Shultz Family!!! He is adorable, and I love his name. Get some rest Mama : )
oops!! I mean Schulz... I have to many last names to keep up... your Gavin's Fam : ) many blessings.....
congratulations!!! he's beautiful. i only wish i could have been there...
rest well and give him some kisses for me!
yay! so excited to meet him! he's precious! :)
Yea! He arrived just in time to be the talk of camping!! Love you all!
Post a Comment